- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of almond flour/meal
- 2 tablespoons of Beforeyouspeak Vanilla Creamer
- 1/4 cup of monk fruit sweetener or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of Beforeyouspeak Cinnamon Spice Coffee
- 1 pinch of salt
- Dark chocolate – chips or chopped – measure with your heart
- 1-2 scoops of collagen – for gut health
- 1 teaspoon of Maca – for hormone balance
- Place egg, almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla into a bowl and stir until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Add almond flour, vanilla creamer, baking powder, baking soda, coffee, and salt and stir to combine.
- Fold in your chocolate, if using. Place your cookie dough in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill (or freezer for 10-15) DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. This is what helps your cookies maintain their shape and ensures they get that dreamy chewy texture!
- Once your dough has chilled, you’re ready to bake.
- Preheat your oven to 175°C, line a baking tray with baking paper (or a silpat mat) and set aside.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to portion out your dough and roll into desired shape and size.
- Bake smaller cookies for 6-8 minutes – larger cookies for 8-10. They should still be slightly soft.
- Set them aside to cool for 2-3 minutes
Recipe by Emma Swanston (@emsswanston)