- 2 eggs – or flax eggs
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk – or milk of choice
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 Tablespoons of Beforeyouspeak Vanilla Creamer
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
- 1 squeeze of lemon (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 1/3 cup of gluten free flour – or flour of choice (just not coconut flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamo
- 1 Tablespoon of monk fruit sweetener – more or less to taste
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- Blueberries – as many or as few as you'd like
- Place eggs, milk, vanilla, creamer, coconut oil, lemon juice and sweetener into your blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour egg/milk mix into a medium-size bowl
- Add/sift flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt then stir to combine.
- Add blueberries, give one last stir then set aside for 5 minutes or so to settle and thicken or while you get your fry pan (and toppings) ready.
- Cook over medium - low heat for 1-2 mins per side, until bubbles start to form on the top and the edges look set.
- Flip and cook for another minute or 2 until cooked through.
- Transfer to a wire rack (or directly to your mouth, but careful, they're hot!) and repeat until all your beautiful blueberry pancake batter has been used up.
- Top with toppings of choice (if you haven't eaten them straight from the fry pan/skillet)
Recipe by Emma Swanston (@emsswanston)