Who knew donuts could look and taste this good? These light, fluffy (and secretly healthy) strawberry infused vanilla donuts are seriously mouth watering. Oh, and did we mention they have collagen in them? Winning.
If you don't have a donut plan, you can use a muffin tray instead so you don't miss out on the deliciousness!
For the Donuts
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- 1 Tsp Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- 1/3 Cup Freeze Dried Strawberries, crushed
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch Salt
For the Glaze
- 1 Cup White Chocolate
- Food colouring & sprinkles
1. Mix donut ingredients together
2. Pipe into donut tray - pour the batter into a ziplock bag, snip off the corner.
3. Bake at 175'C/350'F for 10-12 minutes (or 15-20 if you are making muffins)
4. Melt chocolate
5. Add food colouring, stir well.
6. Dip donuts into glaze
7. Add sprinkles