- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 sachet Beforeyouspeak Performance Coffee - Unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- Salt and Pepper
- 1⁄4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 large carrot, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Thaw puff pastry. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and divide into 6.
- Lay a sheet of pastry on a flat surface. Cut sheet in half vertically. Spoon 1/6 of the mince mixture along the bottom of one pastry half, shaping mince into a sausage shape.
- Brush the opposite long edge with a little egg mixture.
- Roll up the pastry to enclose filling, finishing seam side down. Lay on the baking tray and brush the top with egg. Repeat for all 6 pastry halves.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.