Subtly sweet, luscious & creamy, spiked with the perfect hit of heart & belly-warming spices.
PUMPKIN SPICE ESPRESSO MOCKTINI ☕️🍸
Here’s what you need:
1 sachet of BYS Performance OG
150 ml water
1-2 oz pumpkin spice simple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
Rim: caramel sauce and crushed graham crackers
Here’s how you do it:
1. Chill the glass in the fridge.
3. To the shaker, add the BYS coffee, pumpkin spice syrup, vanilla and ice and shake well.
4. Rim the glass with caramel and graham crackers then pour into the glass. Enjoy! 👻 Tag a friend who needs this tonight! Happy Halloween 🧡
BONUS RECIPE: PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE ☕️✨🎃
Serve it hot, serve it iced, however you choose to do it you really can’t go wrong!
- No added sugar
- Packed with protein
- Loaded with gut-healing goodness
Not that anyone would ever know! 🤫
Healthified or not, I can’t think of a better way to start, end or fill the day than with a cup of this deliciousness!
Here’s the ingredients you will need and how you make it:
For the sugar-free pumpkin spice coffee top:
1/2 cup milk (or a dairy free alternative such as almond)
1/2 cup whipping cream (or a dairy free alternative)
2-3 Tbsp BYS Collagen Complex in vanilla flavour
2 tsps vanilla
Pumpkin spice - measure w/ your ❤️ (start w/ 1/2 tsp)
To make your dreamy pumpkin spiced latte:
1 sachet of your fave before you speak coffee (I ❤️ OG/ mocha here) + 1/3 C water or 2-3 shots of brewed & cooled espresso
1. Whisk/blend coffee creamer ingredients
2. Pour prepared coffee into your fave cup
3. Top w/ whip, a sprinkling of cinnamon & cacao or choc collagen because 1- yum!! & 2 - magnesium , protein & great for hair, skin, nails & gut health! ✌🏻