- 3⁄4 cup almond meal
- 85g Parmesan cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 250g Ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup cooking cream
- 65g prosciutto
- 2 stalks spring onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Keto Creamer - Natural
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and grease mini tart trays (or one big one)
- Place all of the crust ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix by hand until well combined.
- Using your fingers, firmly and evenly press the dough into a tart pan, covering the bottom and the sides.
- Prick the base with a fork and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a whisk or a stand mixer, combine ricotta, cream, eggs and seasoning and mix until it is smooth and creamy.
- Tear the prosciutto into small chunks and chop up the spring onions. Place these into the egg mixture, leaving a few to spare.
- Pour the mixture over the tart base and then top with the remaining spring onions and prosciutto.
- Finish with a grind of black pepper and bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!