100 Cals Per Truffle
Easy to make brownie truffles with the softest centre! Made with just nine good-for-you ingredients, this healthy recipe is low calorie and makes for the perfect workout snack.
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ cup sugar free maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp raw organic cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Chocolate Collagen Creamer
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 1 Sachet of Beforeyouspeak Thermo Unsweetened
- Add all the wet ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and combine until it forms a sticky dough.
- Transfer the dough onto cling wrap and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Cut the frozen dough into 15 equal pieces and roll the dough into balls.
- Roll the truffles into raw organic cocoa powder for dusting.