100 Cals Per Truffle
Easy to make brownie truffles with the softest centre! Made with just nine good-for-you ingredients, this healthy recipe is low calorie and makes for the perfect workout snack.
½ cup tahini
1 tbsp coconut sugar
¼ cup sugar free maple syrup
¼ cup almond milk
3 tbsp raw organic cocoa powder
2 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Chocolate Collagen Creamer
1/2 cup tapioca flour
2 tbsp almond meal
1 Sachet of Beforeyouspeak Thermo Unsweetened
- Add all the wet ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and combine until it forms a sticky dough.
- Transfer the dough onto cling wrap and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Cut the frozen dough into 15 equal pieces and roll the dough into balls.
- Roll the truffles into raw organic cocoa powder for dusting.