Quick and easy to make (not the mention delicious) our Cookies and Cream Yoghurt Bark is the ultimate on the go snack, ideal for tackling the inevitable 3pm sweet treat cravings.
- 1 cup Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 scoop plant based vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Cookies and Cream Collagen Creamer
- 1 tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 3 Oreos, crushed
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the yoghurt and protein powder. Evenly spread this mixture over the lined tray and smooth the surface, leaving a little bit in the bowl.
- Next, using the leftover yoghurt, add in the cocoa powder and stir until combined.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon the mixture and place it in different sections of the tray.
- Using a skewer, swirl the chocolate yoghurt into the vanilla yoghurt.
- Top crushed oreo’s and place in the freezer for 1 hour or until firm.
- Using a knife or your hands, break into shards. Enjoy!