These aren't just any protein bars, these little beauties are not only packed full of protein but also collagen, made using our limited edition Cookies and Cream Collagen Creamer. Helping you beat the 3pm sugar cravings without the crash.
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 8 dates, pitted (soaked in hot water for 10 minutes)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 cup Plant Protein - Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Collagen Creamer - Cookies and Cream
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 oreos, crushed
- 50g Vitawerx White Chocolate, melted
- In a blender or food processor, add the cashews, dates, almond meal, rice malt syrup and a splash of the date water. Blend on high until smooth. If the mixture gets stuck, pulse the blender.
- Using a spatula, transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the dry ingredients. Mix until combined. If the mixture is too sticky, add a little more protein powder.
- Gently stir the Oreo’s into the mixture.
- Line a rectangular baking tray with baking paper and evenly transfer the mixture into the tray, pressing down.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into even rectangles.
- Melt down the white chocolate and drizzle over the top. If you’re wanting to impress, you can also sprinkle some extra cookies. Enjoy!