Our recipe queen @courtneyjsutton has NAILED this sweet tooth friendly + naturally gluten and dairy free recipe for you to enjoy.
- 270ml canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp BYS Cookies & Cream Collagen Creamer
- 80g Oreos or any cookie
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- In a food processor, blender or by hand, crush up your cookies
- Blend together coconut cream, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, cacao, salt, and BYS creamer for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into the bowl of cookie crumbles and stir well. Pour mixture into moulds.
- Place in freezer until set. This will take at least 2 hours.
- Melt dark chocolate with coconut oil. Take ice cream out of the freezer and dip into your chocolate. Allow the chocolate to run off a little bit so that you have a nice thin shell once set.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cookie crumbles for decoration, if desired.
- Consume straight out of the freezer or if you prefer a softer and creamier texture, leave aside for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!