- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chilli powder or 1 fresh red chilli, chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 sachet Beforeyouspeak Performance Blend - The OG
- Dash of water
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 2 cans four bean mix, rinsed and drained
- Optional toppings:
- Sour cream, thinly sliced spring onions, grated cheese, guacamole and jalapeno slices
- In a large pan, saute the onions in oil on high until tender.
- Add the brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, coffee and salt. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and beans. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with sour cream, cheese, guacamole, spring onions and jalapeno slices if desired. Enjoy!