Tastes like healthy Nutella...
Makes 12-15 - Gluten & Dairy Free - Refined Sugar Free
Macros (per serve):
159 Cal, 12g Carbs, 10g Fat, 7g Protein
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 servings protein powder of choice — chocolate
- 2 servings Beforeyouspeak Collagen Complex — Choc Hazelnut
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey, maple syrup or agave
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, finely chopped or blended
- Optional: chocolate to drizzle
- Blend hazelnuts using a blender or food processor and set aside to use later on.
- Blend oats into flour using a blender or food processor.
- Add protein powder, Collagen Complex, almond butter and honey and blend until combined.
- You may need to stop and start, scraping down the sides a few times. If needed, add a little bit of water.
- Spoon out a tablespoon or two of mixture and roll into a ball. Gently roll this ball in the crushed hazelnuts and place on a lined tray (or container). Repeat the process until the mixture is gone.
- Set in the fridge and enjoy!