- 30g chocolate pea protein powder (you can use whey for this one too)
- 120g dark chocolate, melted
- 2-3 sachets Beforeyouspeak Unsweetened Coffee
- 60g peanut or almond butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 60-70ml almond milk or milk of choice
In a large mixing bowl, add protein and coffee. Stir to combine.
Pour in the peanut butter and almond milk, and mix together, adding more milk as needed until you get a smooth, creamy consistency.
Set bowl aside. Pour half of your melted chocolate across 6 muffin holes/liners (you only need a small layer - enough to cover the bottom).
Then, scoop an even amount of your creamy coffee mixture on top of each chocolate base. Cover each with remaining chocolate and place in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
(Unsweetened, GF, V, Keto)
Recipe by @betterbeingsteph