- 1/2 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup – keto option to use caramel stevia – more or less depending on how sweet you want it.
- 1 tablespoon of cashew butter – sub 2 tablespoons of raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 sachet Beforeyouspeak or Caramel Coffee
- Cinnamon – measure with your heart
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
- Melted dark chocolate to swirl your glass with happiness
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder
- 1-2 scoops of collagen
- 1 scoop of Beforeyouspeak Vanilla Creamer – makes it extra lush
- 1 scoop of protein powder – for extra protein ( I think vanilla would work best in this recipe)
- 1/2-1 cup cauliflower or zucchini (pre-steamed & frozen works best) – a great way to get an extra (undetectable) serve of veg & make your smoothie extra thick
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with toppings of choice.
Recipe by Emma Swanston (@emsswanston)