Peanut butter cups, but caffeinated? 🤤 This decadent recipe takes a much loved, sweet treat favourite, and levels it up with a punch of coffee and protein! With only a few ingredients and a quick and easy method, the hardest part of making these fudgey bites will be stopping at just one...
For the fudge:
- 150g melted chocolate
- 50g chocolate protein powder
- 2 x sachets Performance or Collagen Unsweetened Coffee
- 80g peanut butter
- 20g vanilla protein powder
- 120g mashed banana
- 30ml sugar free maple syrup
1. In two separate mixing bowls, add all ingredients for the respective fudge and filling layers, and stir to combine.
2. Pour half the fudge mixture into the holes of a mini muffin/cupcake tray.
3. Then, add 1tsp of the filling mixture to each hole, before pouring the remainder of the fudge mixture on top of each cup.
4. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until set.
5. Serve chilled and keep frozen or refrigerated. Enjoy! ☕💛🥜