Check out Lauren's high protein, coffee spiked breakfast idea! Super simple to prepare the night before, just grab in the morning and go 💪
- 2 Weetbix (Crushed)
- 125ml almond milk
- 1 sachet Beforeyouspeak Performance Coffee
- YoPro vanilla yoghurt tub (160g)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein
- 20g sugar free choc baking chips (melted)
- Add crushed Weetbix to the bottom of a bowl, stir in the almond milk and coffee powder, then press to form a base.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yoghurt and protein powder, then spoon into the base.
- Drizzle the top with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight (or until set) and enjoy!
432 Calories / 36g Protein
For a how to video, and more shots of the final drool-worthy dish, click here!