Enhanced with three types of Collagen + Pre & Probiotics courtesy of our Collagen Creamer, these super tasty and easy-to-make cheesecakes are the ultimate way to satisfy your sweet tooth — with a healthy kick!
This recipe is dairy and gluten-free, and super adaptable to suit your personal health and lifestyle needs! 💪☕
For the base:
1 & 3/4 cups almond meal
1/2 cup tapioca/arrowroot flour
1/4 melted cup coconut oil
2 tbsp rice malt syrup
For the cheesecake:
1 & 3/4 cups coconut yoghurt
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tbsp of Collagen Creamer (we used Chocolate)
2/3 cup melted vegan chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius and line muffin tins with strips of baking paper and coconut oil
2. In a medium bowl, mix all your base ingredients together and pat down into muffin moulds. Bake for 5-7 mins or until slightly golden.
3. While the base is cooling, mix your coconut yoghurt and maple syrup together. Then add your collagen creamer.
4. Once all combined, fold through the melted vegan chocolate and pour over the cooled base.
5. Set in freezer for a minimum of 3 hours and enjoy!!
Recipe created by our friend @geneschesser