These healthy and easy to make, perfectly fudgy and delicious brownies are Collagen boosted and good for your gut, thanks to our Collagen Mocha Coffee and Chocolate Collagen Creamer! - Plus, they're dairy and gluten free 🎉
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1 sachet Beforeyouspeak Collagen Mocha
- 1 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Chocolate Collagen Creamer
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Splash plant based milk
- 1/3 cup 90% dark chocolate
1. Preheat your oven to 180C and line a baking tray.
2. In a bowl, combine the almond meal, coconut sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, tahini, coconut oil, vanilla extract and milk. Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
4. Chop the chocolate into shards and gently stir through.
5. Evenly spread the batter across the pan then pop in the oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
TIP: If you’re after gooey brownies, leave them in the oven for less time and check with a toothpick to make sure there’s some half-baked batter attached. If you’re after fudgy brownies, bake for a little longer!