Hands up if you’re one of those people who need that little something sweet after your meals. Because hello, welcome to the club we seem to be a permanent member of 🙋♀️ These truffles are packed with healthy ingredients, but are also super satisfying and will actually leave you feeling fulfilled. Plus, they’re ultra fudgy and with the addition of the Adrenal Decaf, rich & flavoursome. If you want to caffeinate yours, feel free to use Collagen Mocha instead. Enjoy!
- 2 sachets Adrenal Decaf Mocha
- 40g rolled oats or almond meal
- 40g chocolate protein powder or extra almond meal
- 50g sticky sweetener of choice
- 40g pitted fresh dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder, plus extra for rolling
- In a blender or food processor, blitz rolled oats/almond meal, cacao powder, protein powder, syrup, dates and coffee, process until almost smooth and well combined.
- Place another 1-2 tablespoons of cacao powder on a plate. Roll the mixture into 7 even-sized balls, and roll each in cacao powder to evenly coat.
- Place on a lined tray in the fridge for 1 hour, or until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week, or freeze for up to a month.
Makes 7 balls (V, GF)
Macros per ball: 100 calories, 3g fat, 12g carbs, 6g protein.
Recipe and image by Beforeyouspeak Ambassador @betterbeingsteph