- 1/4 Cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 Cup protein powder
- 1/3 Cup flaxmeal
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 Sachet Performance OG (or Collagen Mocha)
- 1–2 Tbsp almond milk – more as needed
- 2–3 Tbsp dark choc chips (or cocoa nibs) + extra if you want to drizzle or coat your bars
- Collagen powder
- Mix it up in a large bowl.
- Press into a lined pan.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, if you want to — you know you do!
Makes 4 large, 6 medium or 9 bite-sized bars
Recipe by Emma Swanston (@emsswanston)