- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla (Beforeyouspeak Creamer or essence)
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp vanilla protein powder (or extra coconut flour)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 scoop of collagen
- 1 tsp Beforeyouspeak Performance Coffee
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1/2-1 Sachet Beforeyouspeak Performance OG
- Stir filling – adjust sweetness to taste.
- Roll into balls, pinch tops to form an egg shape.
- Place on a lined baking tray.
- Freeze for 10 minutes until firm.
- Melt chocolate & Beforeyouspeak Coffee together.
- Drop 1 ‘egg' in melted chocolate, use 2 forks to toss and coat.
- Allow to chill.
Makes 8 (ish) – depending on how big you make them
Recipe by Emma Swanston (@emsswanston)