Craving something sweet? Our Banana Bread is the ultimate sweet treat, it’s the perfect balance of cinnamon to banana. Did we mention that it is also dairy free and refined sugar free? It ticks all the boxes right!
- 2 cups wholemeal plain flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Collagen Creamer - Natural
- 1 sachet Beforeyouspeak Collagen Coffee - Unsweetened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 bananas, overripe
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line loaf tin with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas and then whisk together the melted coconut oil and honey.
- Add the eggs and milk; Combine.
- Fold in the flour, almond meal, coconut sugar and creamer.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Top with walnuts.