- 1 cup of self raising flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup protein yogurt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Beforeyouspeak Cookies and Cream Collagen Creamer
- 100g Vitawerx White Chocolate, melted
- Oreas, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Place all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and combine.
- Create a well in the centre of the mixture and place the wet ingredients into the centre. Stir until just combined.
- Lightly grease the donut molds with cooking spray or oil and evenly divide the mixture between 10 donut molds.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!