IngredientsFor the vanilla pudding
- 3 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice) – For a creamier pudding use 1/2 cup coconut or Greek-style yoghurt & 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla bean extract or 6-8 drops of Vanilla Stevia
- 3-4 scoops of Beforeyouspeak Vanilla Creamer
- A pinch of salt
- 1-2 scoops of collagen – for gut healing goodness
- 1-2 scoops of protein powder – for extra protein (vanilla or unflavored would work best in this recipe) – if adding protein powder you may want to add an extra 1/4 cup water
For the smashed raspberry jam
- 1 cup of raspberries, mashed roughly with a fork
- Vanilla yoghurt of choice
- Extra raspberries
- Fresh mint
- Place all pudding ingredients into a small bowl or jug and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (I do mine overnight). Make sure you give it a little stir every now and again to remove any lumps and just to make sure the chia seeds haven’t settled into a clump at the bottom of the bowl.
- Once your pudding is nice and thick, taste and adjust sweetness if necessary, you could adding a little monk fruit sweetener, stevia, maple syrup or honey if you like.
- To serve – layer evenly between 3-4 bowls or mason jars: mashed raspberries, chia pudding and then top with yoghurt and pile on some extra raspberries and garnish with fresh mint.
Makes 3-4 Puddings
Recipe by Emma Swanston (@emsswanston)