- 30g chocolate pea protein powder (you can use whey for this one too)
- 120g dark chocolate, melted
- 2-3 sachets Beforeyouspeak Unsweetened Coffee
- 60g peanut or almond butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 60-70ml almond milk or milk of choice
- In a large mixing bowl, add protein and coffee. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the peanut butter and almond milk, and mix together, adding more milk as needed until you get a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Set bowl aside. Pour half of your melted chocolate across 6 muffin holes/liners (you only need a small layer - enough to cover the bottom).
- Then, scoop an even amount of your creamy coffee mixture on top of each chocolate base. Cover each with remaining chocolate and place in the freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
(Unsweetened, GF, V, Keto)
Recipe by @betterbeingsteph